ArmaForce® For Juniors provides vitamins A and C as well as zinc, for normal healthy immune system function. Vitamin C supplementation helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and duration of the common cold. Vitamin A maintains healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It also contains elderberry which is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as an expectorant and for the symptomatic relief of colds. Plus echinacea traditionally used in WHM to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold.
Delicious watermelon and berry flavoured powder. Easy, flexible dosing provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Contains a blend of antioxidant nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin A, quercetin and zinc that help reduce free radical damage to cells in the body.
- Vitamin A supports healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
- Vitamins C, A and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and duration of the common cold and provides nutritional support to help the body heal minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions).
- Vitamin C supports iron absorption and normal, healthy iron metabolism.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an expectorant and for the symptomatic relief of colds, including clearing respiratory tract mucous.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||250 mg|
equiv. to dry
equiv. to cichoric acid
equiv. to alkylamides
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit||10 mg|
equiv. to dry
equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||333.4 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400 mg|
|Quercetin dihydrate||200 mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Retinol acetate||176.9 micrograms|
equiv. vitamin A
|150 micrograms retinol equivalents|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Children (2 years - 3 years) – Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice and consume immediately one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (4 years - 12 years) – Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice and consume immediately one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains max. 2.5g xylitol, which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains sugars, ethanol, sulfites and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.